Sunday, January 24, 2010

My New Favorite Sandwich ( For those with more ecclectic tastes)

Now you all may be thinking, "This should be interesting", because for those of you who know me, know that I have more of an acquired taste for food, ( Thanks to my wonderful Father, I love you Dad!!). I came upon this delectable delight while hanging out at the Cherry's apartment. Caleb came strolling out of the kitchen with what seemed to be an ordinary sandwich....until he said what's in it. Are you ready for this "Peanut Butter, Jelly, Cheese, Relish, and Mustard." WHAT!!!!??!?!?! Who would eat such a thing? how could that be good? But of course, being the curious person that I am, I said, "Really, let me get a bite."

I tell you now my friends that this is the best Sandwich I have ever had. I don't know how it works, but it does. Somehow, the Jam and Peanut butter work as a neutral against the relish and mustard, and the cheese just sets it all in place. I knew Jersh wasn't going to try it, so the only other person I could think of was my Dad. And the final verdict is....

He LOVES it!!! " How can we capitalize on this thing?" he says. I agree, that this should be a special in some deli somewhere because it's too good to keep to yourself.

So, are you surprised?.... of course not, because it's me, and I like some crazy things. But as the old saying goes.... Don't knock till you try it!!

0 comments: