Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Our New Calling!!!

Well Jersh and I have been in the Pullman Ward for about 6 months now, and I have to say things have been going pretty well for us. We've already spoken in church, so that scratches us off the list for the next year. We both have pretty good callings, and we're really starting to make some nice friends. We were just starting to get our feet wet, when the Bishops 1st councelor called us into his office on Sunday.

"We would like to thank you both for serving so faithfully in your current callings, and we would like to release you from them." "Uh oh, this can't be good. Clearly this means we're going to get a new calling. What can it be? Gospel Doctrine teachers? newly wed teachers? Singles ward Bishopric?!??!?!?"

"We would like to call you both to the.... Nursery!!!!"

Now normally I would assume that not alot of people would be thrilled about this calling. But how can you not in a ward like ours. Five million children under the age of three, crazy little hellions all wanting their mommy's, or the other kids toy. Who wouldn't want this????

I'm actually really excited for this. Jersh and I love the kids in our ward, and really it's just play time for he and I as well. I'm sure I will have lot's of stories to tell from the land of the children.

0 comments: